Cow Manure Biogas GFS Water Tank Manufacturers and Suppliers
The fused-to-Steel glass is a unique finish of the tank. The strength and durability of the steel combined with glass corrosion resistance are two materials that are fused together to achieve the best of both materials.
Glass-Fused-to-Steel will provide trouble-free operation in harsh conditions for years on both interior and exterior surfaces.
Glass-Fused-to-Steel (GFS) technology is the premium coating technology in the storage tank market, is widely used for biogas energy, municipal and industrial waste water treatment, waster and sludge and oil storage, fire and sprinkler storage, drinking water storage, etc.
Read More : GLS / GFS Tanks Features and Benefits
We Have Cover Following Markets:
GFS Tanks offering design, manufacture, and supplier of Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks and Zincalume Tanks around the Globe and having happy customers spread across:
- USA: Montana, Florida, South Dakota, New Jersey, New Mexico, Alaska Nevada, Texas, etc.
- Europe: Austria, Poland, Monaco, Sweden, Finland, Croatia, Malta, Andorra, Albania, Italy etc.
- Middle East: Jordan, Syria, Kuwait, Oman, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Yemen, Cyprus etc.
- Indian Areas: Himachal Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Mumbai, Delhi, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Punjab, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Hyderabad, Telangana etc.
- Others: Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Pakistan, China etc.