Large Water Storage Tank Manufacturer and Suppliers
Tank technology assembled in Enamel is a tank manufacturing technology which makes use of high-strength steel substrates for enamel and adopts a professional enamel technique which means that the tank formation is finally completed by low-connecting tank with the use of an anti-corrosive glaze layer fused to the surface of a substrate and made from a standard steel package.
Glass-Fused-to-Steel (GFS), also known as the Glass-Lined-Steel (GLS), is an established product that has substantial customer, consulting and contractor advantages over other tank construction types.
GFS is a two-material material that combines steel and flexibility and an outstanding corrosion resistance in glass to create an inert and inorganic connection so that Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks provide a wide variety of advantages over standard epoxy or welded painted storage tanks. GFS tanks can be reworked, expanded, dismantled and relocated.
Features Characteristics :
- Safe and safe storage, low maintenance and operational costs.
- GFS / GLS tanks can be mounted easily and rapidly.
- Facility of site delivery.
- The long-term asset value of the tanks can be expanded, dismantled and re-sited.
- Long life and the cheapest storage solution for customer requirements.