GLS Tanks / GFS Tanks Features and Benefits
Glass-Fused-to-Steel (GFS) Tanks, also known as Glass-Lined-Steel (GLS) Tanks, is the ultimate solution for tanks and silo systems, utilizing a proven product that gives consumers, consultants and contractors major advantages over other types of tank and silo.
Glass-Fused-to-Steel provides significant advantages compared to other tank and silo.
In order to provide long-term safety and the following advantages, this approach uses the glass-fused-to-steel finish both on interior and external surface:
GFS Tanks Features :
- Long life span
- Modular bolted tank construction
- Flexibility to re-model
- Good Glass-Fused-to-Steel corrosion resistance.
- Full range of storage capacities solutions of over 50 000m3 diameter and height choices.
GFS Tanks Benefits :
- Operating expenses have been reduced.
- Quick and cost-effective construction of the site – decreased on-site project timelines, costs and specifications.
- A long-term asset interest may be expanded, dismantled and re-assigned to tanks.
- Clean, clean and low maintenance cost housing.
- Cost-effective customer service approach.